- Jan 22, 2018 -
The high temperature air filter catches particles and dust in the air with filter media. The filtration media of high temperature air filter can reduce the resistance to air flow while filtering particles. At present, the filtration materials mainly include cellulose, polyester fiber, glass fiber and so on.
There are many types of high-temperature air filters on the market today though the design of these filters is different, but some of their properties are basically the same.
High temperature air filter has the following characteristics:
(1) high temperature air filter can be used as the prefiltration equipment to protect the air conditioning and ventilation system.
(2) Some high temperature filter can be cleaned repeatedly, which can improve the filtration efficiency and prolong the service life.
(3) it has the function of coarse dust filtration, which can be used in hot air oven.
(4) high temperature air filter has characteristics of corrosion resistance and wear resistance, low moisture absorption and long service life.
(5) specifications and sizes can be specified according to user's requirements.
(6) the outer frame is mainly made of galvanized steel or stainless steel, which can be selected according to the requirements.
(7) high temperature resistant air filter can reach 450 degrees Celsius.
(8) most high temperature air filters are mainly made of glass fiber.
If there is too much dust on the filter, it will greatly increase the resistance of the filter, which may cause the equipment to be scrapped. So in the process of using the filter we also need to clean or replace it regularly. Increasing air flow rate will increase the filtration resistance of high temperature air filter; the best way to solve this problem is to increase the filter media area, it can effectively reduce air speed and filter resistance.
- Filter industry classification
- Filter self-cleaning
- Air filter development
- General air purification equipment ...
- Other types of filters
- Install the oil filter in the hydra...
- Oil filter selection points
- Oil filter maintenance
- Oil filter application industry
- Filter element
- What is a separator sub-efficient f...
- Application of high efficiency air ...
- The introduction of most frequently...
- How to distinguish the mini-pleat H...
- What parts of a HEPA air filter can...
- How to choose a test aerosol for HE...
- How to choose the HEPA filter
- How to explean short life of oil ad...
- How long life of a Air filter
Related Industry Knowledge