- Feb 01, 2018 -
The air filter mat is not only used in the air purification equipment, but also used in water treatment equipment. Today we share with you some of the most common air filter mat and their characteristics in air purification.
1. Glass fiber filter media: this kind of filter media has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, and the service life is very long, the filtering effect is very good, and it is widely used in the ventilation system.
2. Activated carbon filter: the filter media, it is a very strong adsorption medium, has very good adsorption effect to the peculiar smell in the air; but its filter capacity isn’t better than glassfiber media , often applied in combination with other filter products at the same time.
3. Synthetic fiber filter media: this is a new type of material, light weight, high resistance, elasticity and stability are also excellent, also with good insulation performance.
4. Non-woven filter cotton: it has good stability, which is the most widely used filter media product in all filters. Efficiency and stability are balanced in every respect.
- Filter industry classification
- Filter self-cleaning
- Air filter development
- General air purification equipment ...
- Other types of filters
- Install the oil filter in the hydra...
- Oil filter selection points
- Oil filter maintenance
- Oil filter application industry
- Filter element
- How to distinguish the mini-pleat H...
- What parts of a HEPA air filter can...
- How to choose a test aerosol for HE...
- How to choose the HEPA filter
- How to explean short life of oil ad...
- How long life of a Air filter
- Function of coating Air-Conditionin...
- Air filter atmospheric dust countin...
- Air filter common sense
Related Industry Knowledge