- Sep 18, 2018 -
The HEPA filter for PM2.5 is mainly used for household air purifiers. This filter consists of a particle filter plus an activated carbon filter on the respective sides. PP media or glass filter can be used and activated carbon filter can be added. Frame is made of cardboard or plastic. It can effectively purify suspended solids, particles, viruses and bacteria in the air, and adding activated carbon can effectively remove formaldehyde odor. The filtration efficiency of particles above 0.3um is over 99.97% .
Features of Special HEPA filter for PM2.5: (activated carbon side)
1. High-efficiency catalytic activated carbon with high specific surface area can absorb harmful gases (TVOC) and particles that are invisible to the naked eye.
2. deodorization efficiency can reach more than 95%.
3. can be equipped with different types of activated carbon, such as coal charcoal, coconut shell charcoal and so on.
4. can choose paper honeycomb or plastic honeycomb according to customer needs.
Features of Special HEPA filter for PM2.5: (Hepa filter side)
1. Air resistance is small, suitable for fresh air systems and air purifiers with high resistance requirements.
2. Filtration efficiency: The removal efficiency of the particulate matter with a particle size of 0.3 um is 99.97%.
3.The customer can provide the air volume requirements, installation size requirements, filtration efficiency and resistance requirements of the equipment, then selected by our professional staff and design.
4. According to customer requirements, you can choose to produce with imported or domestic filtration materials.
- Filter industry classification
- Filter self-cleaning
- Air filter development
- General air purification equipment ...
- Other types of filters
- Install the oil filter in the hydra...
- Oil filter selection points
- Oil filter maintenance
- Oil filter application industry
- Filter element
- Air filter application in the medic...
- What's the PM2.5 air filter
- The points requiring attention of h...
Related Industry Knowledge