- Jun 19, 2017 -
When choosing an oil filter, consider the following:
⑴ filter accuracy should meet the required requirements.
⑵ can be in a long time to maintain adequate flow capacity.
⑶ filter with sufficient strength, not because of the role of hydraulic damage.
⑷ filter corrosion resistance, and can work at a specified temperature for a long time.
⑸ filter cleaning or replacement is simple.
Therefore, the oil filter should be based on the hydraulic system technical requirements, according to the filter accuracy, flow capacity, working pressure, oil viscosity, working temperature and other conditions selected its model.
- Filter industry classification
- Filter self-cleaning
- Air filter development
- General air purification equipment ...
- Other types of filters
- Install the oil filter in the hydra...
- Oil filter maintenance
- Oil filter application industry
- Filter element
- Bag filter
- Air Filter ultra-volume V-bank filter
- Minipleat Filter
- AKG Gas Phase Adsorber Filters
- AKR-Aluminium separator hepa filter
- Aluminium-separator hepa filter
- International Standards Organizatio...
Related Industry Knowledge